Because your home may well be your largest asset, selling it is probably one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. And once you have made that decision, you’ll want to sell your home for the highest price in the shortest time possible without compromising your sanity… Click To Learn More
1. A buyer agent negotiates your price down
2. A buyer agent works against your home’s appraisal to the buyer’s favor.
3. A buyer agent works against you in the final walkthrough finding extra things to repair in the last minute… Click To Learn More
1. Appraiser submitting a low appraisal to the bank in the contract, you possibly have to re-negotiate to a lower appraise value sales price with the buyer.
2. A higher appraisal you never get the higher amount with what is listed in the purchase contract.
3. A lower appraisal may keep buyer financing from going through therefore having to cancel… Click To Learn More
1. The purchase contract fell through costing you not to close with proper funding therefore, missing out on your new move.
2. Buyer had issues with your homes final walkthrough causing delay.
3. The buyer demanded your home sooner with no pre close contingencies not allowing you to stay after close. Click To Learn More
1. Costly home repairs a buyer issues to you to fix everything before closing
2. Higher likely hood of the transaction falling through due to home repairs and a home inspector scaring the buyer.
3. Buyer wants too many small unnecessary home fixes which waste time… Click To Learn More
1. Buyer loan falls through and it puts your home back on the market causing big inconveniences.
2. Buyer loan falls through and days on market work against you getting a lower offer down the road.
3. You may lose your dream home because the buyer fails to qualify and close on your existing home… Click To Learn More
1. Buyer finds last minute fixes and ask you to fix while you’re trying to move out and they delay the close
2. The buyer hears your neighbors fighting or a dog barking next door and cancel the contract.
3. The buyer has a change of heart., a long-awaited buyer’s remorse and cancels the agreement… Click To Learn More
Divorce is rarely easy and often means a lot of difficult decisions. One of the most important decisions is what to do about the house. Click To Learn More